Thursday, June 4, 2015

Introducing Sofilantjes Patterns

Hi there,

Today it is my turn to introduce myself as one of the proud Betties members. I am Anne and I design for Sofilantjes Patterns. Next to Sofilantjes Patterns I am an admin to the Swhetty Betties group where we aid new designers and support them in building their business. I am a mom of two and a wife (almost 8 years now) to the love of my life. Sofilantjes is part of me. Recently Sofilantjes has celebrated their one year anniversary with a huge blogtour. In case you missed it the links are HERE.

Sofilantjes-logo

Sofilantjes first pattern was the Summer Surprise top and dresses and I am still very much in love with this pattern. It will always be my first love....

1554453_640305789397344_6246925941150524210_n

After this pattern we changed the format a little. We actually recently updated the Summer Surprise to this format. We now have graphics and a layered printing option. Another of my favorite patterns is the Iridis wrap dress with the circle skirt add-on.

DSC_0635

All our patterns are made with English and Dutch instructions. Yes we are Dutch. We live in a small house in the Netherlands. We love living here. It is a small country and people are nice. Weather could be better though ;-) When Sofilantjes was born a dream came true. I really wanted to start designing patterns and start creating what I had in mind. I design those patterns that I would like to use for my children. If an idea is not something I would let them wear it will most likely not become a pattern. And because I have a girl and a boy I do design for both. I even designed patterns for myself. So Sofilantjes has patterns, mostly for children but for adults to. If you would like a pattern for you and your child, we bundled them for you with a special bundle discount to....

Otium bundle sweet

Sofilantjes has its own Sew and Show group where we talk about patterns, show pictures and questions can be asked. We also have some nice challenges and giveaways just for group members. And if you are not a group member... We have a page to. We'd love to see you there.

brueram dress hand kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!! So comment away!