Friday, July 31, 2015

    

 

Designer Introduction: Jennifer from Snuggle My Baby Patterns

Hello everyone! I'm Jennifer and aside from being a wife and mother, I am the designer for Snuggle My Baby Patterns! I'm not very good at talking about myself, so I will mostly focus on my patterns! I've been sewing since I was seven years old! My mom was an excellent teacher! When I was 17, I was accepted into fashion design school. I learned so much there, but I wasn't sure what area I wanted to focus on for my career. It wasn't until I had my three beautiful children that I decided to design for little ones! When my oldest child grew out of toddler clothing and into big girl clothing, I was not a fan of most the clothes I was seeing at the store, and each year the clothes seemed to be getting worse. So I took the Pattern Workshop course to brush up on computer drafting, and I have now released four patterns!  
I released my first pattern, Kaylyn's Button Up Halter Top, at the beginning of May. I am very happy with how this pattern turned out! It is quick and easy to sew up! This top is classic but modern with it's button up front and it's hi-low hemline! The back features a wide box pleat so that the top remains fitted, but still feels comfortable for your child to move and play!  
 My second release was Linda Sue's Petal Pushers a month later. I wanted to keep true to the petal Pusher style, so they fall just below the knee, with open ended cuffs. They also have pin tucks down the fronts and easy sew pockets! These have been a real fan favorite! Linda Sue's Petal Pushers and Kaylyn's Button Up Halter Top are also available in a bundle too!
   
 Just this week I released two more patterns! The first is Dominic’s Board Shorts, which are also quick and easy to sew. My favorite part of Dominic's Board Shorts are the deep pockets! My son loves this feature too! This pattern is currently on sale for $5.00 until August 5th.
   
and the second release this week was Genevieve’s Summer Scoop Tank Top, which like my other patterns, is quick and easy to sew up! This top has two options! The first is a simple tank top with a scoop hemline, and the second options features an empire waistline! My favorite part of this pattern, is the wide shoulders and high neckline, which gives it a very unique look! This pattern is also currently on sale for $5.00 until August 5th!
    

I love designing patterns, and I plan to keep designing patterns that are quick and easy to sew, but still have a unique design to them! I will continue to design with my children in mind, stylish yet comfortable is the main goal for my patterns!
All of my patterns are available on my website and on Etsy! I also have a Sew and Share group on Facebook for those that want to show off their beautiful Snuggle My Baby Patterns creations you can see that here
I hope to see some new faces in there soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Anne! I'm having fun getting to know you and everyone one else in the group too!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! So comment away!