Tuesday, September 1, 2015

New Pattern Release! Pensacola Beach Petal Top

petal top-LISTING 
 Hi there, I am Nicola Hebert, the owner over at Seaside Notions. A Navy veteran turned Navy spouse, I prefer to design children’s patterns and accessories that are fun, interesting and reflective of the beach life. Today I am here to introduce the Pensacola Beach Petal Top. I am excited to bring you this pattern that is packed full of options. sn-pbpt-creative Great for all seasons you can layer your top for the cooler months. You can add trims and lace as included in the instructions to add variety to the styles provided. sn-pbpt-layered It’s a great pattern to enjoy . It comes in a wide range of sizes, 12 months to 12 years. The pattern includes petals for bias tape, trim, lace or hemmed. The sleeve options come as cap sleeves, flutter sleeves or sleeveless. Steps are included to also add trim not only to the petals, but to the flutter sleeves as well as the neck. sn-pbpt-options The PDF pattern features large print format as well as no-trim, print & tape pages, finished measurements, printing instructions to print only the pages and sizes you need, blending instructions and illustrated examples, fully illustrated color step by step instructions to follow as well as layers and bookmarks to make it navigation and user friendly. sn-pbpt-testers A big thank you to the amazing testers that helped to make this pattern wonderful: Amanda Estler, Amiee Buckaloo, Bonnie Heazlewood, Brandy Griggs, Brooke Lane, Cara Moore, Christine Jeffer, Deanna Wolstenholme, Debbie-Ann Groves, Dorothea Cain, Heather Bahm, Jamie Dorsey, Jamie Ames, Jamie Finnen, Kari Peterson, Kathy Burkett, Katie Blowers, Katie Shepard, Katie Susick, Leslie Standfield, Linette Torres, Mariana Santiago, Melissa Malice Melissa Prendergast, Molly Cauble, Nadia Iurato, Sara Zeigler, Savana Garren, Susan Carlisle, Suzanne Bruun, Tahnee Eaton, Tasha Bullard, Valerie Aldinger, Vineeta Bansal, Zoe Barnette. This pattern is now available on my website and on sale for only $5.50 through Labor Day! Don’t forget to enter to win a copy! If you purchase it and win, I’ll refund your purchase price! a Rafflecopter giveaway

14 comments:

  1. Can't wait to make this for my little girl :). Thank for a great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughters love a flutter sleeve. Your testers did so many great looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I cannot resist a flutter sleeve, I guess that would be the first version to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Not sure which I love more the flutter sleeve or the cap sleeve so I would have to make a bunch of each lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How have I never heard of this designer?! This is adorable! I would make the flutter sleeve first..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to make the flutter! Adorable pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would make the flutter sleeve! so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable and would look lovely in a vintage print!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to try this! Love the simple lines!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the clean lines of the sleeveless version.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My baby girl would love the flutter sleeve!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! So comment away!