Tuesday, September 8, 2015

New Pattern Release: Sew-a-long-little Doggy a Dachshund PDF


Hi all! I’m Lisa Summerhays from Stubbornly Crafty, and I’m excited to share my new pattern with you. I enjoy designing patterns and have had this sweet little pooch stuck in my head waiting to come to life.
I have three young children of my own, two of which are now school-age and getting invited to a lot of birthday parties. Add to that lots of adorable nieces and nephews I like to sew for, and it starts to get pricey. I designed this little guy that takes minimal fabric and comes together rather quickly for a personalized gift.
My youngest daughter is 21 months old and infatuated with her pooch. It makes a sewing mama’s heart full seeing her creation loved.
If the button joint legs make you nervous with little ones, I’ve also added steps to making them button-less.
A big thankful you to my amazing testers and the other Swhetty Betties for all their help, support, and cheering me on. You can purchase this pattern at an introductory price this week only in my Stubbornly Crafty etsy shop or on Craftsy here.  

2 comments:

  1. These are CRAZY cute! I love the playground pics too. I'm thinking of making a Christmas one (or two) to put under the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! I had to show this to my sister. She's crazy about Dachshunds. :)


    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! So comment away!