Friday, October 9, 2015

Design My Halloween Coloring Book

Hello! I'm Angela from Crafting Zuzzy and Zuzzy Patterns. The Betties have a fun treat for you today!

It's a Design My Halloween coloring book! For all those little fashionistas running around your house. They watch you design and sew, and they want in on the fun. So grab your colored pencils, crayons, pens, even paints and let your kids have fun designing their Halloween sewing projects! 
Inside you are going to find coloring pages of your favorite PDF sewing patterns that are perfect for Halloween. Here are a few you are going to find:





So much fun fun, right? There's even pages for the boys (because they like to color too!) and your favorite teddy bear!


Want more printables like this? Let us know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela, I thought I might print out the colouring book tonight but is the only way to print it if I have a dropbox account? How big is the file? Thanks Regards, Lauren

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! So comment away!