Monday, October 26, 2015

Pattern Review: Rose & Lee's Grace Top

Hello! Marisa from Laela Jeyne Patterns here! I am reviewing Rose & Lee's Grace Top today. I made this top out of polyester lycra knit material and I love the feel of it! It feels like a nightgown but looks stylish! I am a busty gal and I really like how this top accentuates my curves but doesn't over emphasize them.
DSC_0103
Construction was fairly easy for the Grace. The only "hard" part of the pattern is the front "V" in the yoke. Mary provides detailed instructions on how to gather and sew the pieces to most accentuate your figure. I also love the layout of her pattern instructions. She includes tips but doesn't over crowd the page, making them easy to follow. There are plenty of finished Grace pictures included in the pattern to give you an idea of how it will look on all figures. I chose to take some length off the sleeves and hem because I am very short. I really like where both the sleeves and hem sit now that I adjusted it for my height. The tunic length is perfectly paired with leggings and boots for a great fall outfit! The Grace also comes in shirt, dress, and maxi lengths. I will definitely be making this pattern again because I'm always looking for styles that accentuate my mommy body!
DSC_0117

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!! So comment away!