Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Duck Butt Designs Scavenger Hunt

When I joined the Betties in June of 2015, I had two patterns out and a handful of members in my Facebook group, Duck Butt Designs Sew and Chat. I wouldn't hit 500 members until September, though the numbers would quickly balloon and now the DBD community is now 2.5k+ strong and the catalogue now has 8 patterns, three doll patterns, two free patterns, and many projects in the works (our latest is in testing currently!)




It is my pleasure to be serving as a Betties Mentor to incoming Aspiring Designers, though I still have a lot to learn and every test and pattern provides new challenges.
One of my favorite things about designing is when someone comes to me with an idea and I can make it happen. Such was the case with one of my most popular patterns, a recent addition to the DBD catalogue. when a friend had an idea I couldn't refuse. Do a little digging on the DBD website to find out which pattern was inspired by a tip, and use the tipster's name for 25% off patterns (excluding bundles).
For a chance to win a pattern from the shop for free, enter the rafflecopter giveaway and comment here with the name of the pattern you would like to win!  The contest will end on the giveaway will end Thursday.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

40 comments:

  1. I would love to win the new ladies raglan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to win the new ladies raglan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like the Treasure Pocket Tee, my kids love all kinds of pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would *love* to win the new Ladies Raglan!!! I love all your patterns though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many options... probably the RAWR. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Panel Pocket tee or hootley hoodie- or RAWR :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need the panel pocket tee! I have so many panels to use up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love the TPT or hootley hoodie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woman's hoodie with add on panel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love the roller coaster tee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Womens hoody or raglan :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love the Ladies pocket tee!

    ReplyDelete
  13. RAWR would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would definitely Love any of the following: Hootley Hoodie, PPT or TPT :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love the TPT or hootley hoodie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would absolutely love to win the panel pocket tee!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would absolutely love to win the panel pocket tee!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! So comment away!