Friday, January 15, 2016

Kelly J Designs Scavenger Hunt

 


Today is a little bit of a big day for Kelly J Designs.  I'm not only releasing a pattern but I also am launching a new website.  I have still have a lot of work to go on the new site, but I thought this week of scavenger hunts was a great opportunity to start inviting people to check it out!



So, go visit my new website and blog, take a look around, check out my new pattern I'm releasing as well as the other patterns I have, and comment below what one is your favorite for a chance to win your choice of a free pattern from Kelly J Designs (don't forget to enter into the Rafflecopter once you've commented!).



a Rafflecopter giveaway

6 comments:

  1. I like the sugar cookie romper, the leg only snaps look great for cloth diaper changes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Sweet Pea sleep sack. Wish I'd had this pattern when my chicklets were little!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the sugar cookie romper and I love the name of it too. Would be a great go to for newborn pressies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely <3 LOVE the Cookie Romper !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new romper looks great! I also love the building blocks. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the safari blocks! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! So comment away!