Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Laela Jeyne Patterns Scavenger Hunt

Here it is! Hello all! Marisa here from Laela Jeyne Patterns. Today we are starting the Scavenger Hunt for the Swhetty Betties blog! LJ Thumbnail If you don't know about my pattern company, I have been in business for exactly one year this month! This year has been such an amazing learning experience. I've released 12 patterns for both women and children. Some of my most popular patterns are the Lola Swimsuit for women, Chloe Dress for girls, the Jamie Tunic for girls, and the Sasha Easy Fit Collection for women. I had fun making each and every one of my patterns and I'm excited to see what 2016 has in store! I am currently working on several women's patterns that I'm pretty excited about since I have found a now love of sewing for myself! I hope to make the majority of my wardrobe this year... let's see how that turns out! Heehee... 11114727_10202982271278326_3191437119906196803_o So for the scavenger hunt, I'd like you to answer this question: what type of fabric should you use for the Sasha Easy Fit Collection? To find the answer you will have to search my website! a Rafflecopter giveaway

7 comments:

  1. Knit or woven, especially Rayon Challis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recommended fabric is knit or woven material or Rayon challis for all styles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knit or woven! So versatile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rayon challis is especially recommended x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Knit or woven, especially Rayon Challis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabrics recommendations are for knit or woven and specially rayon challis

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! So comment away!