Friday, January 15, 2016

Muffin Head Patterns Scavenger Hunt

Hi, I am Frances from Muffin Head Patterns. My newest release is   the “Jean” apron pattern. It was inspired by Jeannine from “I dream of Jeannie”.  I usually design clothing, but when a friend showed me cosplay aprons, I was hooked. It seemed like such a fun departure from my usual work. I love that the apron is both practical and whimsical. The pattern includes layers and sizing is women’s S/M, L/XL and 2x/3x.



I think that an experienced beginner could make this apron. The bodice and skirt yoke are fully lined. The yoke lining is hand stitched to the wrong side of the skirt. Other than that, no special skills are required.



Visit my shop to find out how much fabric is required for the cape on the Wonderful Woman pattern. Be sure to leave me comment and you will be entered to win your choice of the “Jean” or the “Wonderful Woman” patterns. There is a giveaway on my Facebook Page, please stop by and comment.
My Shop           https://www.etsy.com/shop/designingtwining

1 comment:

  1. That is super fun!! I thought that show was fun when I was a kid. Of course the wonderful woman is even cooler!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! So comment away!