Thursday, February 11, 2016

Aspiring Designer: Pickle Toes Patterns

I'm Kellie Davis, the creative mind behind Pickle Toes Patterns. I'm so excited to introduce Adorabelle to you all today!      


The Adorabelle Twirl and Swirl Dress has so many options that it would be hard to make the same dress twice. There is a dress option with up to 3 tiers on the skirt, a tunic option with 1 or 2 tiers, and a peplum top. It has long bell sleeves, short sleeves, flutter sleeves, or can be sleeveless. Want a hood? No problem, it has 2 styles. Adorabelle has a gorgeous spiral hood, traditional hood, or no hood at all. The front of the bodice can be solid, or paneled to make great use of those custom panels we all love so much, or to upcycle a shirt that might be just a wee bit too small. You can even have a pocket hidden behind that cute panel if you want. With so many options, there's no need to choose just one.



The Adorabelle Twirl and Swirl Dress is only $6 during the first 2 weeks of release, so grab it up while it's on sale. I can't wait to see what you create, so please be sure to share in my group, and like my page to keep up to date on new releases.     a Rafflecopter giveaway

8 comments:

  1. Love the dress - and all the inspiration pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My testers went above and beyond. I wish I could have added pictures of every one of them.

      Delete
  2. So many options! $6 is a steal! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! This is really amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tested this pattern. So so EASY and amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! So comment away!