Friday, March 11, 2016

Easter Sewing Week: Rose & Lee Designs

Hi! I'm Mary from Rose & Lee Designs. There have been so many great designers showing off their patterns this week, and I hope you found some inspiration. Now, I get a turn to show you my pick: Audriella from Rose & Lee Designs!

Audriella by Rose & Lee Designs

This is a simple but beautiful boat neck dress with a soft scoop back and a full circle skirt, and since it's made from knit, it's also super comfortable.

Audriella by Rose & Lee Designs


The bodice is lined for modesty and to maintain the clean lines of the design. Audriella appeals to a wide range of ages, and since it comes in sizes 2-16 a wide range of ages can wear it! Older girls love it because of its clean lines and sophisticated style, and younger girls love it because of the twirl factor.

Audriella by Rose & Lee Designs

And twirl, it does!

Audriella by Rose & Lee Designs


I love Art Gallery knits and this print, Enchanted Leaves by Katarina Roccella, just screams spring to me! I slightly modified this version to dress is up a little more, by adding a layer of tulle on top, and adding a simple sash which is made of knit chiffon. Since the knit chiffon doesn't fray, and its edges do not roll, I left the edges unhemmed to help keep it's light and airy appearance. 

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my Easter version of Audriella, and if you'd like to pick it up, you can get it for only $5 now until 3/18/16!

Here's a little more insiration before I go:

Audriella by Rose & Lee Designs

Audriella by Rose & Lee Designs

Audriella by Rose & Lee Designs

Audriella by Rose & Lee Designs

Audriella by Rose & Lee Designs

Audriella by Rose & Lee Designs

Audriella by Rose & Lee Designs

Audriella by Rose & Lee Designs

Audriella by Rose & Lee Designs

Audriella by Rose & Lee Designs


One last thing! You can enter to win 3 different Rose & Lee Designs patterns, all great for Easter sewing! See the Rafflecopter below for entry details. Good luck!



15 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the classic back on this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Easter version; it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looks "simple" but very classy, so according to the fabrics it can be either sporty or elegant

    ReplyDelete
  4. As my girl gets older I look closely for patterns that will last a bit longer- both in size and style-- this is a perfect fit! Lovely and classic and simple- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these look so simply elegant, especially that purple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad this includes larger sizes! I will be seeing my 10 and 11 year old Granddaughters next week and will be showing them this pattern - such lovely testers photos! Wish they lived closer so I could test - turnaround time with pictures is too difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very pretty dress. I love that it comes in larger sizes and I love the classic lines. I do wish it had an option with sleeves but maybe I could make a little jacket to go over it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. I would like to make one for my daughter!

    debbygrawn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so simple to make, and versatile too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the classic lines and twirl factor of this dress.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! So comment away!