Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Aspiring Designer: Designer Stitch

Aspiring Designer : Designer Stitch

The Jenny Wrap Dress.

Hello from Ann from Designer Stitch. I am very honored to be part of this Swhetty Betties Aspiring Designer Challenge and have used this as a springboard to release my collection of new PDF sewing patterns.

Designer Stitch PDF Sewing Patterns

My Background - I have worked as a freelance designer for well over 30 years developing clothing ranges for a number of women’s wear companies in Australia . I developed these ranges from size 8 through to a size 26 and have also taught adult education at both a TAFE and University level, in clothing, textiles and millinery studies. As a result of my vast teaching experience, I have been operating my own fashion school for 16 years - The Designer Stitch School of Fashion and Design. My school has been very successful and I have a myriad of levels within my classes.

My Pattern - I am featuring for this Aspiring Designer Challenge the Jenny Dress which is a gorgeous semi-fitted dress with dart shaping sitting just above the knee. The dress has a flattering extended cap shoulder, a centre back zipper and back hem vent. The Jenny Wrap Dress can be constructed with its fashionable tie front overlay or make the Jenny Classic as a simple silhouette. Sizing is from 6 thru to 26.

jenny 600 x 600

Here are just a few pics from the amazing testing group which are also included in the inspiration 
gallery of the pattern:

Swhetty betty

I have many more fashionable designs waiting to be released over the coming months, so I hope you will also join me at: FacebookInstagram,  Pinterest,  Twitter

I hope you enter to win a copy of Jenny Wrap Dress pattern in the Rafflecopter below.


a Rafflecopter giveaway

5 comments:

We love comments!! So comment away!