Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Designs by Call Ajaire - Classic Maillot

Hi guys!  I'm Ajaire from Call Ajaire and as one of the mentor designers here, I'm thrilled to be able to share one of my newest patterns with you as a part of this week's Pattern Parade.


The Classic Maillot swimsuit pattern is sized from newborn to 12 years and makes the perfect modern yet modest swimsuit for your girl.


There are 8 views including a Tankini style which still offers great coverage.  If you're sick of tankinis where you have to either pull it up or pull it down all day in order for it to stay in position, then this is the pattern for you!


The Tankini bottoms end at the natural waist and have the same great leg coverage as the maillot.


And the back sits comfortably and fully lined, maintains its shape even when wet.  I cannot take looking at one more saggy bottomed bathing suit on the girls at the pool this summer!  It looks so uncomfortable to me.  Am I the only one who notices this?  My girl's suit stays put and lets her play freely, which is very satisfying.


The Tankini shape is cute, but not overly "girly" if your tween is looking for something a little more grown up looking.  There's really something for every style with this pattern and I'm super proud of it.


I'm thankful to be able to share a little about this pattern with you today.  I have so much love for this amazing group of designers we have here.  Thanks so much to Ann for taking the reigns on the pattern parade this week!  If you'd like to purchase the Classic Maillot pattern for yourself, you can find the links here in my shop.  And you have the chance to win a copy (along with some other fabulous prizes) if you enter through the rafflecopter below!
  a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

We love comments!! So comment away!