Wednesday, July 20, 2016

MCM Studio Designs Clarissa Dress



I am so happy to be here today to share my most recent pattern with you! 

The Clarissa Dress is designed for woven fabrics in girls sizes 2-10. 


This dress features a pleated,  slightly curved empire waist bodice. 



The sleeves have a lovely ruffle and can be done in either a long or short sleeve style.  




It has a gathered skirt and a buttoned or snapped back closure.  


This is such a sweet all around pattern that can be used in really any season.  



You can dress it up or down depending upon the fabric that you choose.



This pattern is on sale this week at my website or my Etsy shop!  Use the code PARADE2016 to get 25% off.  

Thanks for allowing me to share this pattern with you today.  I hope that you will continue to follow the Betties blog throughout this week and see all the wonderful patterns that will be featured. 

Don't forget to enter the Rafflecopter for a chance to win one copy of each pattern! 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

We love comments!! So comment away!