Wednesday, July 20, 2016

ShannonMac Designs - Window to My Soul Quilt

I know, I know, it's ONLY July...but if you're a crafter, you know you need plenty of lead time to get gifts done. And there's just over 22 weeks left till Christmas! (Where has this year gone?!) So if you've been considering making a special quilt for a special someone, I hope you'll take a look at this one.

This is the Window to My Soul pattern, from ShannonMac Designs!


This quilt is a great scrapbuster, but it's also fat quarter, quarter yard cut, and layer cake friendly!


For this one, I used scraps from years of quilts, block swaps, and other projects. But you can use any woven fabric you want to. Maybe a memory quilt made from grandpa's shirts or baby clothes or dresses? Or go for the stained glass look like I have done. It's a simple design, so the blocks go together quickly. Add a quick border and it's ready to be quilted however you like! I did some simple swirls, and tried out feathers for the first time.


I have provided measurements and fabric requirements for 6 sizes: crib, lap, twin, full, queen and king. So no matter how big your special person is, this pattern comes in their size. Like I always say: A quilt always fits! Even if you've never made a quilt before, this one is simple enough for a beginner.

And through Saturday only, you can get this pattern for 30% off! So head on over to my Craftsy shop and grab it. Feel free to grab my free patterns too.

And don't forget to enter to win them all!


a Rafflecopter giveaway


2 comments:

  1. WOW...that is gorgeous! Lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the chance and for this amazing quilt, I love it!
    Sorry for the MCM Pinterest entry I hit enter but didn't check if I already follow or not

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! So comment away!